Gestion Informatique Portuaire et Aéroportuaire de Nouvelle-Calédonie
GIPANC has been created on April 11, 2013 in Nouméa by the founders of UMEP.It brings together professionals related to port and airport activity.
- Shipping Agents
- Handlers / Stevedores
- Freight forwarders
- Movers, Importers / Exporters
The company’s missions are the operation of the Cargo Community System and the development of all processes relating to the automation of the processing of documents necessary for the passage of goods and for the use of port operators.
- Guarantees a methodology in compliance with regulations
- Federates the port community around the CI5 tool
- Advises and provides technical support to users
- Facilitates interactions and optimizes business processes
- Ensure that each professional acts directly according to their role in the supply chain